Sunday Social - Week 78

Sunday, December 1, 2013

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I am very basic when it comes to ice cream - chocolate. 

2. What is your favorite smell?
I tend to gravitate towards sweet smells, I love anything scented that has the word 'cake' or 'cookies' in it, or bubble gum. This stuff is just amazing and smells good enough to eat:


Cake Batter Whipped Soap Scrub - 2 oz Jar


3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present) 
'Start the car!' - Ikea commercials. They always make me laugh and think about my mom, who would walk back into a store if they overcharged her 10 cents!




4. What is your favorite day of the week? 
Saturday, of course! It's nice to unwind after a long week at work. Saturday's are also usually our date night which involves dinner at a restaurant and taking in an OHL hockey game. 

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Reading blogs. It can be so time consuming and you can lose track of time doing it so easily, but it's also wonderful to find so many awesome blogs and posts, that it's a great way to waste time! 


6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Layerable tank tops and t-shirts. They are my staples since about 98% of the outfits I wear are layered.

Sunday Social


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger