Black Friday

Friday, November 29, 2013

I might be in Canada, but I can celebrate American Black Friday along with the rest of you! :)
 
So many tempting online deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but I'm proud that I have (nearly) stuck to my guns on this. We are trying to stick to a budget and since all my Christmas shopping is done, I can't really justify it.
 
However, I will say that Old Navy's 50% off everything site-wide sale completely drew me in and that was something I couldn't resist. I picked up a couple pairs of Jeans for $22 and a couple sweaters for $14. You just can't go wrong at those prices!
 
 
Did you take advantage of any Black Friday online deals? Or did you brave the storm and head to your local mall? (If you did, you are braver then I am - even being in Canadian, it is crazy!)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. hi!!how are you today?? :) nice post but i'm not on line shopping fan!! :( maybe i'm the only one! :P :P xaxa It will mean a lot if you have time to check my post and tell me your opinion about it!! :)

    Have an amazing month!! :)
    xoxo Stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger