I have been on the hunt for a really good planner for the last few months and believe me, I am a big comparison shopping and I normally read a ton of reviews before I make a purchase, so I took my time with this one and wanted to find the perfect planner for me.
There were many options to consider, but I ended up going with a planner by Plum Paper Designs. I decided to go with Plum Paper for many reasons:
1) I like to support handmade artists whenever possible.
2) The layout - I loved the colourful look of the weekly and monthly calendar pages. Plus the construction of the tabs was a bonus!
3) The size - I wanted something big but not too big. Something that I can carry around with me, but where I can store a LOT of information.
4) The cover - not as important, but Plum Pretty Designs has some pretty awesome cover designs.
5) Additional Months - I wanted a planner that would last longer then a year, and Plum Pretty Designs has this customization option.
I went with this design and purchased an additional 6 months as well as an additional 20 note pages at the end of the planner. So, my planner goes from November 2013 to April 2015 - and what was really awesome? As a stroke of luck, it arrived in my mail box on November 1st!
Here are a few images to show you how the planner is laid out:
And, Plum Paper Designs has it all - Regular Planners, Family Planners, Teacher Planners, Student Planners, Meal Planners, Wedding Planners and Fitness Planners!
This post was not sponsored in any way and is only my personal opinion of a recent purchase.