Blogtember: Favourite Online Shops

Monday, September 23, 2013

So, I apparently made a blogger boo-boo and forgot to schedule this post! Anyway, since I wanted to share my favourite shops regardless - here it is, my blogtember prompt from September 11th.

Prompt for Blogtember: Share links to your favourite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favourite items in each shop.

 
 
So hard to choose this list but here we are:
 
Etsy
 
Etsy is an online marketplace (where I sell too!) of handmade artists. I love so many things and artists on Etsy that my wallet would hate me and my husband would probably divorce me if I bought it all! Here are a few items I am currently lusting after:
 
 1 - Cotton Candy Whipped Body Butter / 2 - Wing Print Slouchy Tee / 3 - Sugar Cookie Epic Vegan Lip Balm / 4 - Teal Bird on Cherry Blossom Pillow / 5 - Light Pink Stripe and Color Block Infinity Scarf / 6 - Purse in Grey Stripe Cotton Canvas
 
 
Shabby Apple
 
I LOVE Shabby Apple's clothing. Everything is so cute and vintage looking. I'm not sure that I could pull some of their styles off, but here are a few of my favourites:
 
 Top Left: Blushing Bride Skirt / Top Right: Waterfront Dress
Bottom Left: Block Party Dress / Bottom Right: Bachelorette Dress
 
 
Sephora
 
Ahh, who doesn't love Sephora? I could spend so much cash here if I let myself. Here are a few products that I am just dieing to try though:
 
 1. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
 
 
Forever 21
 
I have a cart full of stuff that I am just waiting to purchase. Here are a few recent wants I have from their amazing selection:
 
Top (Left to Right): Love Joy Cross Sweatshirt / Basic Raglan Top
Bottom (Left to Right): Faux Leather Cowl Top / Jacquard Skinny Trousers / Georgette Tunic w/ Belt
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger