September Top Box Subscription Review

Friday, September 20, 2013

 I was beyond excited that Top Box opened up Canadian subscriptions, and that I was able to subscribe (they usually have a waitlist!). I had high expectations and I wasn't disappointed at all with my first box!

Size: 0.16 oz
Price: $38.00 for 1 oz (full size)
I've been on a search for a good primer and this stuff works wonderfully! I am so happy that I was able to try it out and know that it will work for me. It goes on very smooth and holds make up in place very well - I have noticed a difference both with the softness of my skin and on how much longer my make up seems to last through out the day!
 
Size: .07 oz
Price: $35.00 for 1.35 oz (full size)
This is a VERY small sample, and I haven't tried it out.. I've heard good things about Lise Watier products and can't wait to try it though, just wish the sample size was a bit bigger!
Size: 0.05 oz
Price: $52.98 for 1.7 oz
This is actually a good size for a perfume sample, and such an expensive one at that! I normally don't wear perfume as I hate the smell, they are usually way too strong for my poor nose and head. But this one, I can actually stand and smells pretty good. It's strong, but not too strong. Definitely something that I wouldn't have bought and tried on my own.



Size: 0.1 oz
Price: $25 for 1.69 oz
Again, very small sample size.. would have liked a little bit more. I've used it twice and could maybe get another use out of the sample. It did wonders for my hair, though, and I just may have to buy the full size! I have very fine thin hair and this serum completely smoothed it out and made it super glossy!



Last, but certainly not least, was Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner samples. I was so excited to see these samples in here! My salon is a Redken salon and I adore their products, and these two were no exception. I have no retail price as they are only carried in salons, but I'm sure they aren't cheap! The samples were actually a pretty generous size on these two (1.7 oz on the Shampoo and 1 oz on the conditioner), which is great. I've used them twice so far and have definitely seen and felt and improvement in my hair.

I also received a special Chatelaine magazine that was printed specifically for Top Box, which was a nice addition as well.

Overall, I am impressed with the brands I received in my box, and really for $13 a month, you can't go wrong! If any of my Canadian friends wants an invitation to Top Box, I do have 3 to give away!


 

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like an awesome subscription box. one that i hadn't ever hear of before either!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger