The Best Shampoo I Have Ever Used

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I have finally - and I mean, finally, found a shampoo and conditioner that I am in love with. My hair was always dry, damaged and very fine, no matter what I tried. Cutting several inches off helped a bit with the volume and split ends, but it still didn't feel amazing - that was until I received a sample of Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner in one of my beauty subscription boxes a few months ago!
 
 
Luckily, the salon that I go to is a Redken salon, so I've been able to buy these products myself every few months and now I would hate to live without them!
 
They make my hair feel super soft, strong and actually feel like they are repairing all the torture I have put my hair through in my 27 years (black spray paint hair dye on light blonde natural hair, anyone?)
 
I know there are other products in this line, but I haven't tried them yet. The shampoo and conditioner do the trick for me, although, I must admit, the price tag kills me! 

Have you found a perfect shampoo and conditioner to recommend? Or are you doing the no-poo method?
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. ohhh I could only imagine the black! Ouch! I use Aveda (also a scary price tag) sometimes the smoothing one, sometimes volumizing. I'm not super attached to that brand, but I have never found anything with a cheap price tag that can do what some of the expensive ones can. You get what you pay for with shampoo, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this sounds awesome! I still haven't found shampoo that i'm super in love with but might need to try this stuff out!
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife using Redken since couple of months, she is happy with result so far. The shampoo Cleanses the scalp
    Smoothen the hair. I found one nice blog that covered best five shampoos, also provide detail review of shampoo, good price and discount as well. Find out the best info here

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger