1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I would like to start eating healthier, and my goal is really to stop eating out as much as we have been. It's hard with my husband on shift work, to force myself to make a meal for 1 - I usually will order out or just eat snacks, instead of a meal. I would like to be able to make improvements this year, but I can't make any promises!
My biggest guilty pleasure - poutine from Swiss Chalet!
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Honestly, I don't workout too much. I have tried in the past, but just can't find the time for it. I would like to start walking/jogging in the Spring time, though.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
Spending Christmas Day with my in-law's. Holidays are always bittersweet now, but his family is so wonderful that it's hard not to have an awesome time. We just sat around Christmas Eve watching television, playing cards and eating snacks - it was perfect.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
I would like to be able to say that I've been on an airplane!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.April - Our 1 year wedding anniversary and our trip to Ottawa!
April 28th - My 28th birthday!
December - The 2015 World Junior Hockey championships in Toronto!