So, what exactly have I been organizing this past week?
- My office space. This was in die need of some cleaning up and organizing. It will probably last all of a week or two, but it's something that needed to be done. I feel much more at peace and relaxed if I have a clean, organized office space where I can find what I am looking for!
- All family paperwork. It started with buying a new filing cabinet and sorting ALL paperwork - bills, agreements, warranties, purchases, etc into correct folders. No more stacks of papers scattered around the home! Everything has it's own folder now.
- My closet. This was a goal of mine back in November and it's finally done! I organized all of my clothes and finally said goodbye to my favourite jeans I've held onto for years, hoping that I would fit back into them someday! Sad to see them go, but I'm happy that I've accepted the fact that my body is changing and even if I did fit into them again, I probably shouldn't be wearing them at this point in my life, haha.
- Facebook. I removed all facebook pages that I had liked and no longer have any interest in. My feed was so clogged up that I barely looked or paid attention to pages that I am actually interested in.
- Bloglovin. I cleaned up my bloglovin list of blogs that I follow. Same as facebook - it will make it much easier to read and comment blogs that I am actually interested in now! It's exciting to actually be able to keep up with the blogs I care about. I still want to get this number down, but for now, it's workable for me.
Next up? Getting our basement cleaned out and organized. This might lead to a yard sale in the Spring, but we will see.