Saturday Spotlight: Not Entirely Perfect

Saturday, November 23, 2013

 
For this week's edition of the Saturday Spotlight, I am so excited to introduce you to Stephanie from Not Entirely Perfect. This girl is awesome and her blog is just as awesome!
 
She seems like she is totally open, real and honest - and I love finding that in a person, and a fellow blogger. And, the first time I visited her blog and saw her 'about image' I could have sworn that she was secretly Candice Accola from the Vampire Diaries. 
 
 See? Amazing resemblance!
 
Here is a list of some of my favourite blog posts of Stephanie's:
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Tara! You're too kind :) And thank you for the compliment about Candice/Caroline, she's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will definitely have to check her out. pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love stephanie's blog! and i've never watched vampire diaries but she really does look like that actress :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger