Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!

Friday, October 11, 2013

source
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! :) Lucky me, I have a 4 day weekend thanks to my last vacation day of the year, which I used for today. 
 
We are having our Thanksgiving dinner this Sunday at my in laws, which will be wonderful. 
 
I am spending today just relaxing.. I have felt a little burnt out this week and today is very much needed. I feel like I just need to rejuvenate myself, catch up on some blog posts, some work on my etsy shop and catch up on a few tv shows I missed this week. 
 
Tomorrow, I have a hair appointment (yes, I apparently didn't realize when booking 6 weeks ago that this was the long weekend!), but it is definitely needed. My hair is starting to scream for colour. And, I am still pondering whether I want to go brunette.. My hair has been every shade more then once, and I almost feel like I need a bigger change (even bigger then cutting off 7 inches a few months ago!). After my appointment on Saturday, we have a hockey game to go to that night, too, which is like our weekly 'date night'. 
 
The holiday Monday will probably be spent working on little projects around the house that we want to get done before Winter really hits. 
 
All in all, I'm hoping for an awesome weekend full of family, friends, relaxation and of course, contemplating everything I am thankful for in my life.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy thanksgiving to you as well :) Don't forget to eat copious amounts of pie and take a turkey nap. Such things are necessary! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy thanksgiving. seems weird saying that in October though. but it is what it is. Come check me out girl. pinkowl07.blogspot.com Would love to hear from you. Have an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger