Am I the only one with this problem?

Thursday, August 1, 2013

So, a little bit of a lighter post today.

I have a new TV show to obsess over. I have heard many things about this show, and its been on my list to check out for about 2 years now!

I received another month trial of Netflix, and let me tell you - the Canadian Netflix does not have near the selection of the US version, and this show was really the only one I haven't seen that I thought I could even be remotely interested in.

Which show am I talking about?

Pretty Little Liars!


I, unfortunately, have the same obsession with television shows that I do with a good book. I can't pace myself, I always have to know what happens next. If I start a new book and I am enjoying it, I will read it in one sitting, no problem. If I am interrupted and have to put the book down, I become a little annoyed. This is why I never start a book anymore unless I know that I will have the time to finish it. And like I said, I am the same way with television shows - I started my trial one week ago today and I am already halfway through the second season! It's a bad habit, because you know, I do have a lot of things to do right now... But I can't help it!

Have any of you ever watched this show?

It seems like it could be hard to follow and there is always a lot going on, which is why I am glad I'm able to watch it like this and not have to wait each week to watch it live.

It's a little intense, a little dramatic, a little scary at times.. I like shows where I need to attempt to figure out what's going and this show fits that perfectly! I am also loving the fashion side of this show -- they all dress so perfectly and I LOVE admiring their outfits.

Netflix only has the first two seasons, and what do you want to bet that I will be shopping the DVD section of my local store soon enough to purchase season 3!



4 comments:

  1. I had to stop watching that show. I felt like it was just the same thing over and over again! I just went online to read how the book ends and I don't miss it anymore :)

    I hope it works out better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched from day one but recently when i watch I feel lost. I finally asked someone who read the books and they finally told me things that helps now. LOL so its just another long drawn out show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard several people talk about this show, but I've yet to see it myself. I'm currently obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance (it's so amazing the way the body can move) and Master Chef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I've watched this and just waiting for the third series to hit the UK!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger