I know that it is late in the day, and I almost missed doing this week's Sunday Social questions. Luckily, I was able to grab a few minutes to post this week's questions because anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my movies and television shows!
1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
Usually Romantic Comedies that I can't force my husband to watch with me!
2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
Most days off, I am catching up on any tv I missed throughout the week. Sometimes though, I will work on catching up on a show that I've always wanted to watch but haven't gotten around to it yet.
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
I usually go back to watching Friends reruns. My poor Friends DVDs are so worn out it isn't even funny. Watching Friends seems to put me at ease, and in a better mood. So, when I'm feeling down or sick, I always put them on!
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Oh, wow. I honestly can't remember.. It has been quite a while. I think it was Grown Ups 2?
5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
Currently, I would have to say:
Movies - The Notebook, Bridesmaids, Forrest Gump
TV Shows - The Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Castle