I Am Loving

Saturday, September 28, 2013

 My new camera!

That's right ladies and gentleman, I am now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel T3i and purchased a 75-300mm II USM Lens to go along with it. I feel a bit like a hypocrite after posting about budgeting earlier in the week, but this is a business purchase that was much needed. And I had been saving up for months for this!

My cats were my models last night, but I do have a tripod now too, which will be very helpful in taking photos both for my jewellery business and my blog.






You have no idea how much I love this camera already. Those photos up there are on auto settings with no photoshop editing done to them. I am really going to love working with this gem of a camera!

My old one was fine and I probably would have stuck with it for a few more years, but unfortunately, the focus starting going out on it. I couldn't focus at all in macro setting for my jewellery shop - which was just not good when attempting to sell products online. This was a requirement and I'm so happy I was able to save up for it fairly quickly.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more jealous if I tried. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww those are such cute kitty pictures! Great camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new camera!! Cute kitties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, kitties are the best models, haha. I have an old rebel XT that serves me well, but I still want the new ones.....would be nice to have video. But, alas, I will try to stick to my budget.
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from the October Giveaway! Congrats on the camera. I have the Canon Rebel T1i - it was the first one I bought and I love it! There is a lot that goes with it to learn but there are so many possibilities!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger