July Wantable Subscription Box Review

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So, I received my July Wantable beauty subscription box last week and wanted to take the time to review the products I recieved!


Lavera Soft Eyeliner in Brown
Retail Price - $15.20
Lovely! Something that I would use every day! It is a kohl eyeliner that goes on very smoothly and the brown is a nice shade for me.

Paula Dorf Cheek Color in Jazzed
Retail Price - $23.00
A little bit too dark for my skintone, but the product itself is a very generous size for blush and is very well pigmented. I might try this product out again in a lighter shade sometime though.

Three Custom Color Simply Beautiful Cheek Tint
Retail Price - $22.00
When first opening the package this product appears to be very dark, but it goes on very sheer and subtle. I'm not fond of the fact that it has a bit too much shimmer for my liking, but I would wear it on a night out - just not every day wear!


MiA BelleZZa Luxe Creme Gel Liner in Marrone
Retail Price - $18.50
I've never tried gel liner before so I'm still working on applying it correctly but I like the feel of it, as well as the colour. The Marrone colour is a very dark brown, almost black.


Swagger Cosmetics Highlighting Powder Champagne in the Bubble Bath
Retail Price - $14.50
This stuff threw me off by the description and I had to look it up to figure out how to use it as the package wasn't labelled properly. I have never heard of this brand before, but this product seems pretty interesting and I can't wait to try it out!

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Bronze Beauty Self Tanning Lotion
Retail Price - $?
This was an extra 1 oz sample that was included with my box and I can't wait to try it! Seems like a nice product but I haven't had the best of luck with self tanning lotion and my very pale skintone, so we will see.

Overall, I am impressed with my 2nd Wantable box so far.. however, I have just cancelled my subscription. Mostly because you cannot skip a month with Wantable and since we are moving in the next month, I don't want it sent to the wrong address, so I've cancelled for now. I may or may not start my subscription up again after our move, it is hard to justify the cost when overall I have received products I am more interested in the 1/4 less the cost Ipsy box!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger