Sunday Social : July 14th 2013

Sunday, July 14, 2013

This week has felt like the longest week ever, and unfortunately, I was not very productive. I have had to deal with our home inspection (more on that later), lots of headaches and deadlines at work, and my father's estate affairs. I am exhausted, but am attempting at getting lots of rest and relaxation for what I have left of my weekend!

1. What is your all-time favorite song?
It will always be - Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. This song holds so many adolescent memories for me, and it's beautiful. There are tons of other favorites, but this one? All-time.



2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I don't honestly have a favorite. I like such a wide variety of music that there is no way I could choose - plus, I have the WORST time remembering song titles and who they are by. I listen to the radio a lot, which doesn't help in that area.

3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
See above. :)

4. What songs put you in a good mood?
Anything upbeat.

5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
I usually just have the local radio station playing, I don't think I have even used the CD player in my jeep since I bought it (in February) and they play a lot of the top 40 stuff, which I'm usually rocking out to and singing along.

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
Embarrassing? Hmm.. I wouldn't say embarrassing, but I still have all my childhood CD's - Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees, etc.. I haven't pulled them out and listened to them in YEARS but still, I can't actually part with any of them. 
Sunday Social



1 comment:

  1. Savage Garden! That brings me back! They were my first big musical crush and I have seen them in concert back then too. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger