1. What is your all-time favorite song?
It will always be - Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden. This song holds so many adolescent memories for me, and it's beautiful. There are tons of other favorites, but this one? All-time.
2. Who is your favorite singer/band?
I don't honestly have a favorite. I like such a wide variety of music that there is no way I could choose - plus, I have the WORST time remembering song titles and who they are by. I listen to the radio a lot, which doesn't help in that area.
3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
See above. :)
4. What songs put you in a good mood?
5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
I usually just have the local radio station playing, I don't think I have even used the CD player in my jeep since I bought it (in February) and they play a lot of the top 40 stuff, which I'm usually rocking out to and singing along.
6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
Embarrassing? Hmm.. I wouldn't say embarrassing, but I still have all my childhood CD's - Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees, etc.. I haven't pulled them out and listened to them in YEARS but still, I can't actually part with any of them.