Sunday Social

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
People who refuse to use their signal light. It is there for a reason! I especially love it when I see drivers not use their signal light while following behind and noticing that they have a nice dent in the back end of their car. Hmm, I wonder how that could have happened?

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I may be new to the blogging world again, so I really can't think of anything. Ask me again in 6 months and I'm sure I will have a better answer for this! :)

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Spelling and grammar. I'm not perfect, but easy and obvious spelling and grammar mistakes make me want to bang my head against a wall! Oh, and this ties into this -- but let's not forget chat speak. My text messages always span over 2 or 3 messages long due to the fact that I cannot use much chat speak or short form, it pains me to do so. I'm sure this might annoy other people who are receiving my 2-3 text messages in one, but oh well.

4. What is your most irrational fear?
Frogs. I am absolutely terrified of any kind of frog. It's not all reptiles - I don't mind snakes; they aren't my favourite animal, by all means, but frogs? Ugh. Just looking at them on TV makes me cringe. Just looking at this image has me in freakout panic mode, (already removed and replaced with a somewhat less threatening image of a frog cartoon!) which I know is ridiculous because frogs do not harm people, but the fear is still there and always has been.



I think this fear initially started when I was around 5 or so years old. We always had what I call sticky toads at our home out in the country, and one day I opened the front door to go inside and a sticky toad must have been on top of the door frame - because when I opened it, he landed right in my hair. I freaked, jumped around and he would not get out of my hair! It was horrible. So, that's the first memory I can recall regarding this strange fear.

5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.
Ian Somerhalder, Jennifer Aniston and... Sophia Bush.


2 comments:

  1. Oh you would freak out at out home. We have so many frogs in our neighborhood. You would never want to leave your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drives me up a wall when people don't use their turn signals. That's definitely my biggest pet peeve! Enjoyed reading your blog by the way. I'm also a blogger too :)
    Catherine,
    www.catoura.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger