I LOVE shopping online, which can be difficult for Canadians, but I still find that you get more selection then what we have around stores here. My favourite places are ModCloth, Aeropostale, Forever21, Old Navy and I of course, love purchasing clothing and accessories from handmade designers on Etsy.
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Kate Spade. I just can't justify it right now!
3. What is your must have closet staple?
Skinny jeans and tunics.
4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
In the winter, high leather boots and in the summer, sandals or flats.
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I am definitely a bargain shopper -- Last weekend I stopped at Old Navy and they had such an awesome sale on that I ended up with 4 tank tops, 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, and 1 pair of jean shorts for about $70.
6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I am so out of touch with what's 'in style' or 'fashionable'. I'm very much into comfy casual looks -- so I would LOVE to figure out how to, one day, come out of my comfort zone and try something entirely new.