Monday Updates

Monday, July 23, 2012

Found via Pinterest


I am such a fan of rainbows and bright colours. Almost everything in my closet is bright and colourful, for the most part. That's why I am so in love with the dress above!

In other news, I have the day off tomorrow from my 'other' job which is wonderful. It feels like I haven't had a day off in weeks! Although, it won't truly be a day off as I have a lot of orders to ship and new pieces to make! I do plan on making a few hours available tomorrow to relax!

Tonight on the agenda is Pizza Hut and the premier of one my guilty pleasures.. the reality show Bachelor Pad. It is one of those shows that no matter how much I shake my head, say I am never going to watch it again, etc.. I just keep coming back!

I have lots of updating to do to this blog. I want this blog to be more about a personal journey of a small business owner, then just about the business side of things. I don't know whether that will help me or hurt me, but it is nice to have a place to write things out.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though you will be busy with your blog and your shop! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger